| A Bad Day for Harold the Helicopter/|
A Bad Day for Harold
A Bad Day for Harold the Helicopter, retitled A Bad Day for Harold in American releases, is the fourth episode of the sixth season.
Percy is happily delivering the mail, but gets stuck at a broken signal and it us arranged for Harold to take the mail for him. As Harold sets off with the mail, the signal is fixed. Everyone tries to call Harold back, but he does not hear them. While he is up in the air, his engine starts to rattle and then the heavy mail causes him to lose control and crash into a haystack. Percy was shocked. He puffs over to Harold and asks if he is OK. Harold tells Percy to get someone to pull him out of the haystack. Back at Tidmouth Sheds, some of the engines were teasing Harold. The helicopter thanks Percy for helping him out of the haystack and Percy said that is what friends are for.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Thomas (cameo)
- Henry (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Duck (cameo)
- Douglas (cameo)
- Bill and Ben (cameo)
- Mavis (cameo)
- Henrietta (cameo)
- In a rare picture of Harold flying through Misty Valley, Toby and Henrietta are not present.
- This is one of the few episodes of the sixth season to be narrated by Michael Brandon.
- When Percy stops at the broken signal, the steam disappears and then reappears due to a film cut.
- In some close-ups of Percy at the broken signal, the track beside him stops at the background.
- When Harold crashes into the haystack, he is smiling and his rotor blades have disappeared.
- Studio equipment and a crew member are visible in the reflection of James' carriage windows when he passes the camera.
- In the shot of Percy beside the haystack, Harold looks as if he landed on the haystack.
- There is no mention of Harold's pilot after the accident.
- In a close-up of Thomas, a camera's shadow can be seen on James.
- Harold's rotors should have been damaged by the crash.
In Other Languages
|Norwegian||En dårlig dag for helikopteret Harold||A Bad Day for Harold the Helicopter|
|Spanish||Un Mal Día Para Harold el Helicóptero||A Bad Day for Harold the Helicopter|
|Italian||Una Giornata per l'elicottero Harold||A Day for Harold the Helicopter|
|Chinese||哈罗德直升机糟糕的一天||Harold the Helicopter's Bad Day|
|Korean||우펀물 나르기||Our Animal Carrying Elephant|
|Russian||Плохой день для вертолета Гарольда||A Bad Day for Harold the Helicopter|
|Slovenian||Helikopter Dolfe ima slab dan||Helicopter Harold has a Bad Day|
|Czech||Smolný den Harolda||Harold's Unlucky Day|
|Hungarian||Harold Rossz Napja||Harold's Bad Day|
|Romanian||O Zi Grea pentru Harold||Tough Day for Harold|
|Slovak||Zlý Deň pre Harolda||Bad Day for Harold|
|Swedish||Harold helikopter har en dålig dag||Harold the Helicopter Has a Bad Day|
|Polish||Zły Dzień Harolda||Poor Harold's Day|
|Danish||Harveys uheldige dag||Harold's Unlucky Day|
|Dutch||Een slechte dag voor Harold de Helikopter||A Bad Day for Harold the Helicopter|
|Thai||ฮาโลว์เครื่องบินตก||Harold's Plane Crash|
|French||Un Mauvais Jour pour Harold l’Hélicoptère||A Bad Day for Harold the Helicopter|
Home Media Releases
|<< Season 5||Season 6||Season 7 >>|
|#01||Salty's Secret||#10||Twin Trouble||#19||Buffer Bother|
|#02||Harvey to the Rescue||#11||The World's Strongest Engine||#20||Toby Had a Little Lamb|
|#03||No Sleep for Cranky||#12||Scaredy Engines||#21||Thomas, Percy and the Squeak|
|#04||A Bad Day for Harold the Helicopter||#13||Percy and the Haunted Mine||#22||Thomas the Jet Engine|
|#05||Elizabeth the Vintage Lorry||#14||Middle Engine||#23||Edward the Very Useful Engine|
|#06||The Fogman||#15||James and the Red Balloon||#24||Dunkin Duncan|
|#07||Jack Jumps In||#16||Jack Frost||#25||Rusty Saves the Day|
|#08||A Friend in Need||#17||Gordon Takes a Tumble||#26||Faulty Whistles|
|#09||It's Only Snow||#18||Percy's Chocolate Crunch|