April 3rd, 1995 (UK)
Toby warns Daisy about bulls, but she claims that she would simply have to toot to scare them off. When Daisy is asked to shoo a bull back to its farmer, Daisy sees her chance but fails and runs away when the bull sniffs at her. Toby hears about the events and shoos the bull away, but Daisy is later teased by some boys when they offer her some "bull's-eyes" sweets.
- Going by production order, this is the twenty-second episode of the fourth season.
- This episode takes place before Percy's Predicament as the narrator said Daisy never met a bull.
- The US narration was only released on VHS and was never released on DVD after VHSs were taken away. A clip from the episode is only on Sir Topham Hatt's Scrapbook bonus feature on New Friends for Thomas, Henry and the Elephant and Engine Friends DVD. It was finally released for digital download on Amazon in 2016.
- This episode is based on the story of the same name from the Railway Series book, Branch Line Engines.
- A photograph from this episode was released as a Royal Mail stamp in 2011 to mark the Reverend Awdry's Centenary.
- The sweets appear to be black and white beads.
- This episode marks the last of a few things for Daisy:
- This marks the first time Toby's whistle is heard. It is Percy's in low pitch.
- Daisy has a different horn sound.
- After James puffs past Toby with coaches, the camera cuts to Daisy for about five seconds and then cuts back to Toby, but James is nowhere to be seen. How could James have gone through Elsbridge and round the corner that fast?
- When the policeman warns Daisy about Champion, the guard doesn't have a mouth.
- When Champion looks around a small box can be seen at the entrance of the tunnel.
- Daisy' eye-mechanism is visible when Champion sniffs at her.
- After Daisy says "Keep your old bull's-eyes!", she turns at the points, but in the shot after that, she is turning again.
- During the opening scenes at Elsbridge, Daisy has a Co-Bo wheel arrangement (thought to be BoCo's chassis).
- James has Duck's whistle sound.
- Daisy has BoCo's horn sound.
- This episode should have aired before Percy's Predicament, as the events of this episode were mentioned in the other.
- When Toby meets Daisy in her shed, her face is falling off.