|This article is about 'the 1985 VHS'. You may be looking for 'the 1992 VHS or the Indian DVD'.|
It's full steam ahead once again for Thomas, the little blue engine with a short stumpy funnel, short stumpy boiler and short stumpy dome. Share nine exciting new adventures with Thomas and his friends, Gordon, Henry, James, Percy, Edward, Toby, Annie and Clarabel the coaches, and of course, the Fat Controller. Thomas' special friend, storyteller Ringo Starr, says "Thomas is a smashing little engine - he's Number One and never lets anyone forget it!"
- The Flying Kipper
- Whistles and Sneezes
- Toby and the Stout Gentleman
- Thomas in Trouble
- Dirty Objects
- Off the Rails
- Down the Mine
- Thomas' Christmas Party
- At the begining of the 1985 Kaleidoscope and Australian releases, it showed the intro then the episode (Coal). But, in future UK releases, the nameboards sequence came between the two.
- The Video Collection release cover featured illustrations by Owen Bell.
- Some of the 1993 releases included a warped audio track with extra music playing over the narration, at times nearly drowning it out.
- The 1991 Australian back cover features an image from Edward, Gordon and Henry, but that episode is not included on the video.
- On the back cover of the original 1985 Kaleidoscope release, scenes from Edward, Gordon and Henry, Thomas and the Breakdown Train, Thomas and Gordon, and Troublesome Trucks are used, but those episodes are not on the VHS.
- Bill and Ben are seen on the back cover of the 1988 release, but are not in any episode on the VHS. Ben is also seen on the 1993 and 2002 releases.
- The front cover of Down the Mine and Other Stories features a photo from Wrong Road, but that episode is not on the VHS.
- The front cover of the 1985 UK release and the back cover of the 1987 Australian release feature a picture from Thomas' Train, but that episode is not on the video.
- The front cover of the New Zealand release features a picture from Break Van, but that episode is not on this release.