|Harold and the Flying Horse|
December 1st, 2003
Harold and the Flying Horse is the twentieth episode of the seventh season.
The Vicar is holding a fête and Harold is disappointed when he has to continue with safety patrol. However, he gets his chance to be useful when Pegasus, the carthorse, gets stuck in a ditch and has to be saved. Harold is then hailed as a hero at the fete afterwards.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Henry (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- James (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Donald (cameo)
- Skarloey (cameo)
- Duke (cameo)
- Rusty (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Henrietta (cameo)
- Bertie (cameo)
- Trevor (cameo)
- Butch (cameo)
- Tiger Moth (cameo)
- Stephen Hatt (cameo)
- Bridget Hatt (cameo)
- Nancy (cameo)
- Sodor Brass Band (cameo)
- The Vicar of Wellsworth (mentioned)
- Going by production order, this is the ninth episode of the seventh season.
- Stock footage from Trucks!, Thomas and the Rumours, Oliver's Find, Make Someone Happy, James and the Red Balloon and Edward's Brass Band is used.
- The Fat Controller references the Greek legend "Hercules."
- Pegasus' cart is really Trevor's hay cart from Twin Trouble.
- The Thomas and the Jet Engine US DVD uses the original music instead of the new music.
- Michael Brandon's narration with new music has only been broadcast on television. It was later released for digital download on Amazon.
- A production made miniature model of Pegasus was sold to The Coffey Man Preservation from The Prop Gallery.
- This is one of several episodes from the seventh season to have its title card read on Nick Jr. and PBS airings.
- This episode aired on Halloween 2003 in the UK.
- When Thomas leaves the station, a white blotch (presumably a film glitch) is visible in the centre-right.
- In the US narration, the event is referred to as a garden party, but the sign still says fete.
- When Percy arrives at Maithwaite, Toby and Henrietta pass by, but in the next scene, they are no where to be seen.
- A brakevan should have been added to Donald's train.
- In a deleted scene, Henry is on Thomas' Branch Line.
|<< Season 6||Season 7|
|#01||Emily's New Coaches||#10||Toby's Windmill||#19||Bulgy Rides Again|
|#02||Percy Gets it Right||#11||Bad Day at Castle Loch||#20||Harold and the Flying Horse|
|#03||Bill, Ben and Fergus||#12||Rheneas and the Roller Coaster||#21||The Grand Opening|
|#04||The Old Bridge||#13||Salty's Stormy Tale||#22||Best Dressed Engine|
|#05||Edward's Brass Band||#14||Snow Engine||#23||Gordon and Spencer|
|#06||What's the Matter with Henry?||#15||Something Fishy||#24||Not So Hasty Puddings|
|#07||James and the Queen of Sodor||#16||The Runaway Elephant||#25||Trusty Rusty|
|#08||The Refreshment Lady's Tea Shop||#17||Peace and Quiet||#26||Three Cheers for Thomas|
|#09||The Spotless Record||#18||Fergus Breaks the Rules|