Jeremiah Jobling was once a passenger on James' train.
After James bumped the coaches too hard, it was Jeremiah Jobling who had the leather bootlaces needed to mend the brake-pipe along with the newspaper. When he refused to give up the laces, the passengers pressured him into giving them to the guard. It was not revealed if they were returned.
In the television series, his model later appeared, ironically, as a railway inspector.
- Season 1 - Thomas' Train (cameo), James and the Coaches (not named), and Troublesome Trucks (not named; mentioned)
- Season 2 - Bertie's Chase (speaks only in Japanese dub), Daisy (speaks only in Japanese dub), Wrong Road (cameo), and Edward's Exploit (cameo)
- Season 3 - A Scarf for Percy (cameo), Percy's Promise (cameo), Gordon and the Famous Visitor (cameo), No Joke for James (not named), Thomas, Percy and the Post Train (not named), Bulgy (cameo), and Thomas and Percy's Christmas Adventure (cameo)
- Season 4 - Trucks! (cameo), Rock 'n' Roll (cameo), Passengers and Polish (cameo), Gallant Old Engine (not named), Thomas and Stepney (cameo), Paint Pots and Queens (cameo), and Thomas and the Special Letter (cameo)
- Season 5 - A Better View for Gordon (cameo), James and the Trouble with Trees (cameo), Baa! (cameo), Toby and the Flood (cameo), Thomas, Percy and Old Slowcoach (cameo), and A Surprise for Percy (cameo)
- Season 6 - It's Only Snow (cameo), Scaredy Engines (cameo), James and the Red Balloon (cameo), Thomas the Jet Engine (cameo), and Thomas, Percy and the Squeak (cameo)
- Season 7 - Percy Gets It Right (cameo), Edward's Brass Band (cameo), Toby's Windmill (stock footage cameo), Bad Day at Castle Loch (cameo), Salty's Stormy Tale (cameo), and Snow Engine (cameo)
- From the fourth season onwards, Jeremiah Jobling used Jem Cole's face masks.
- Jeremiah was never named in the television series.
- Departing Now