They are many open trucks from the Lynton and Barnstaple Railway used on the North Western Railway.
There are many long trucks used around the North Western Railway. They are used to carry long objects, such as logs and pipes and have removable sides used to discharge contents.
The trucks are based on the Lynton and Barnstaple Railway's bogie goods wagon, scaled up accordingly.
In the Model Series, the trucks were painted red.
- TrackMaster (blue, green, orange, and Christmas themed)
- Lionel Trains (labelled as Troublesome Trucks)
The trucks are based on the Lynton and Barnstaple Railway's 4-wheel wagon, scaled up accordingly.
The trucks are painted brown or grey.
- Season 2 - Saved from Scrap, Percy Takes the Plunge, Pop Goes the Diesel and The Diseasel
- Season 3 - Mavis and Toby's Tightrope, Oliver Owns Up (deleted scene)
- Season 6 - Salty's Secret
- One of the truck's models was used in a few episodes from Thomas & Friends' sister show, Tugs, particuarly being pulled by the locomotive character Puffa.