The Viaduct has appeared in the Television series as well as The Railway Series, such as when Gordon lost his dome in 1958. The viaduct is located west of Cronk.
It is not to be confused with the Big Dipper, Hawin Lake Viaduct or the viaduct on the Mainland.
- Season 1 - Thomas and Gordon, Edward and Gordon (deleted scene), Thomas and the Trucks (deleted scene), James and the Express, The Flying Kipper, Dirty Objects (deleted scene) and Thomas' Christmas Party (deleted scene)
- Season 2 - Cows, Thomas and Trevor (deleted scene), A Close Shave, Better Late Than Never, Wrong Road and Ghost Train
- Season 3 - Time for Trouble and Gordon and the Famous Visitor
- Season 6 - It's Only Snow (deleted scene), Twin Trouble, Middle Engine, James and the Red Balloon, Percy's Chocolate Crunch, Thomas the Jet Engine and Edward the Very Useful Engine
- Season 7 - Bad Day at Castle Loch (stock footage) and Not So Hasty Puddings (stock footage)
- According to concept art, the Viaduct's model was originally intended to have three lines of track instead of two.
- To date, the viaduct has only needed repairs once since its completion, when its arches needed strengthening in 1986.
- This viaduct's model was also used for the Three Way Road.
- ERTL (miniature; discontinued)
- Tomica (discontinued)
- Thomas Town (discontinued)